Shodows in the Flame



This site is dedicated to Judas Priest and all the keepers of the Faith!

I’ve been a Judas Priest fan since the late ‘70’s. Judas Priest/Rob Halford music have provided me with the Sound Track to my life. Every song, every riff, every word takes me back to a time and place in my history.

A special dedication goes out to Maddrakett, aka Mark Robinson, who was the force behind the Judas Priest Info pages. Sadly, Mark recently passed away. R.I.P. Mark, Thank You for your dedication. The information Maddrakett collected is not lost! Maddrakett sent the content to BS2K when he became Ill.

The site now lives at : http://maddrakket.com/

The content is not fully intact, but BS2K is working to repair the missing info and republish the site sometime in the future.

Maddrakett, and the Judas Priest Info Pages, are the inspiration behind this site. I hope you dig it and please feel free to leave comments.

Thank You,

TeXXX

Metal God Apparel




http://www.metalgodapparel.com/

0 comments: